Sage The Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Commercial features and performance, in a domestic foot print.
At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour, while simultaneously steaming your milk to third wave specialty coffee.
Precise And Repeatable Extraction
Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 1°C) to extract maximum flavour potential, shot after shot.
19-22 Grams Dose For Full Flavour
Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The 58mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and third wave specialty coffee.
Micro-Foam Milk Texturing
Steam wand, powered by a dedicated boiler, delivers micro-foam texture of commercial machines that enhances flavour and is essential for creating latte art.
Allows easy programming and has a shot clock for timing the extraction.
Flexible Shot Control
Choose between one shot, two shots or manual control over how much espresso ends up in your cup for the perfect dose every time.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 37.3 x 37.3 x 37.1 cm
- Warranty: 2 Year Repair, Replace or Refund Guarantee (at the sole discretion of Sage Appliances)
- Construction Materials: Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
- Capacity: Water Tank Capacity: 2.5Ltr.
- Settings: Manual or Automatic Single & Double Shot Personalised Temperature